Sephora Sale & 8 Must-Have Beauty Products
Updated: Jun 8
If you know me, you know I am always on the lookout for new beauty products. I can walk into Sephora and disappear for hours when left unattended. And yes, I'm "VIB Rouge." If you're not familiar with Sephora's Beauty Insider program, it means, I spend a lot of moola at Sephora. That's bad news for my budget. BUT good news for you because it means I've done a lot of trial and error with quite a variety of beauty products.
I've rounded up 8 of my current faves and linked them below. If you want to learn more about a product simply click on the image and you can shop on Sephora's website. Plus, Sephora is having a SALE right now.
All VIB members will receive access to shop holiday event products at 20% off with code VIBBONUS November 9 - 12. If you're not a Beauty Insider, not to worry! It's free to sign-up, and you'll receive perks such as a free birthday gift, special discounts and earn points for free products. Plus, it's solely a loyalty program -- meaning you don't have to sign up for a credit or debit card.
Here are some products from Sephora I highly recommend and I'm currently loving:
1. Fresh Sugar Lip Carry-On. I recently bought this set and I LOVE it. Whether your lips are dry and chapped, or you just want to give them a little TLC, this lip set features everything for a perfect pout. You'll get a nourishing caramel balm (which smells amazing), a lip treatment with a nude color and SPF, plus a volume-boosting advanced therapy treatment. This set contains all three products for just $24 dollars, which is a steal. I've found my lips are smoother, more hydrated and plumper when using these products.
2. Anastasia Brow Wiz. I'm a longtime fan of Anastasia products and this makes defining and filling brows a breeze. Trust me when I tell you that this product lives up to its name. The retractable pencil allows you to make tiny hair-like strokes to create your desired brow shape.
3. Urban Decay Naked Heat Palette. I love Urban Decay's shadows because they are highly-pigmented and long wearing. This palette has the most gorgeous warm shades! I can use this palette for every day wear, but there's also hues to spice it up for those holiday parties! This palette comes in two sizes -- the mini size is perfect for the girl on the go.
4. Sephora Hair Sleeping Mask. I've recently been using hair masks to help repair heat damage and prevent breakage. After using just one treatment, I noticed my hair was softer and shinier. I felt and saw the difference literally overnight. Plus, these scents are amazing! I'm a fan of Sephora's hair masks because they're super easy to apply for one-time use and only $5. You simply apply the product to your hair, wrap it up in the cap provided and sleep. The next morning, rinse and style as usual. These masks make superb stocking stuffers!
5. GLAMGLOW Supermud Activated Charcoal Mask. I've been using this mask for years and I'm never disappointed with the results. I use this as a full mask and as a spot treatment for breakouts. When used as a mask, it minimizes pores while clearing and firming skin. Activated-X charcoal lifts away dirt and other skin congestions to give you a healthy, vibrant complexion. Go on and get your glow on!
6. Laura Mercier Secret Brightening Powder. This is gold. If you're struggling to find the right under eye product, please pretty please trust me on this one. I know that finding the right powder for the eye area is tricky, and can often look cakey. I've tried about a million. However, Laura Mercier's Secret Brightening Powder has become a MUST in my makeup routine. I use it to set my under eye concealer for a naturally finished look. It is a transparent white powder that instantly adds a lightening boost, and works with any skin tone. It brightens dark circles, and smooths the overall under eye appearance. The powder is formulated with light-reflecting micronized pigments and it seriously creates an air-brushed effect. No filter needed when you have this in your life!
7. Too Faced Lip Injection Extreme. I feel like I'm living my best lip life with this gloss. When I first started using this product, I was a little skeptical it would live up to it's claim. But it really does work! This gloss can be worn alone or over a lipstick to create a high-shine and plumped look. It does tingle a little when first applied. If you want a fuller pout, look no further!
8. Too Faced Chocolate Soleil Matte Bronzer. Every time I open this compact, I'm greeted by the smell of chocolate. So obvi, I love this product! Seriously though, this is my go-to bronzer. It's a long-wearing, matte bronzer infused with 100 percent real cocoa powder. If you want an overall sun-kissed look or need a darker shade to contour, you need this bronzer in your makeup bag.
Remember all of these products are 20 percent off if you're a VIB at Sephora. Woot Woot!
Do you have any beauty-related questions?
What posts do you want to see during the holiday season? Let me know!
Thanks for reading beautiful!